Sunday, March 27, 2011

Viewing Journal: 3/27/2011




151) SUCKER PUNCH

(2011 dir. Zack Snyder) Date Seen: March 27 2011

[3D screening]
As much as I disliked this film, and most of Zack Snyder's prior work, I'm still cautiously optimistic about his upcoming Superman film.. I feel like I have the cinematic equivalent of Stockholm syndrome when it comes to this director. I know he's a talented dude (+ the theatrical trailers & ads for his work are always enticing & always showcase his visual strengths) so I keep coming back to him with high hopes.. and then he hurts me so! For what it's worth, I really really loved that Owl-Hobbit movie he did last year called LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS.













150) SCOOBY-DOO 
                     ON ZOMBIE ISLAND
(1998 dir. Fukushima/Aoyama) Date Seen: March 27 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment