Sunday, August 16, 2026

Viewing Journal: 8/16/2026



334)
PAW PATROL
        THE DINO MOVIE 
(2026 dir. Cal Brunker) Date Seen: August 16 2026
Rex & his little wheels were the dog's bollocks;
in fact, he & a few dinosaur concepts in this were probably the only rays of light within the whole dud. (FLEAK might be more nuanced disability representation for 2026's children's films) I'm just having trouble articulating exactly what it is that irks me about part 3's veneer & atmosphere w/o using caca words.

DINO DUMP is like that annoying kid that used to barge into the nursery playroom with his own set of toys, cut from a completely different color scheme & school of design than your toys. And then he'd insist his toys fit inside our Power Rangers MegaZord & then they got stuck & playtime became a big stupid mess. & that kid went home crying anyways -- In a visual sense THAT'S THIS MOVIE! Wall-to-wall ugliness.. And I'm still mad at these bootlicking canines anyway, because I feel like their newer flashier 3D look stole the Wonder Pets rightful thunder @ Nick Jr. (puts fists together "& I will have my venegeance"). Why is the base design model of all these dogs sculpted to look like a smirking wise-ass? Would a dinosaur not be fully justified wanting to eat these cutesified jerks?
**satire. No one get all bent outta shape. 
Just busting balls**
I'm also "grumpy projecting" onto this movie because our poor senior pup Loula is suffering from bad CDS & is sadly only getting worse. Always hard having to say goodbye.
even on gabapentin + other meds, at sundown she paces the house in a panic like this. As if she'd seen a ghost :-(









333) WHAT WAS IN THE HAT?
[CO BYLO V KLOBOUKU?]
(1963 dir. Ludvík Kadleček) Date Seen: August 16 2026



No comments:

Post a Comment